This Website ('Website') is owned and operated by Biotic Blend NZ Ltd.
The material on the Website is copyright © 2015 Biotic Blend NZ Ltd and/or other copyright owners.
The PuraDyme brand and PuraDyme L.L.C is a company registered in the United States. The pages on this Website contain information about products and services available in New Zealand and other countries. Consumers are advised to check the individual product or service to determine its availability where you reside. Any prizes, gifts, giveaways and services are offered to consumers in New Zealand and nowhere else unless otherwise stated.
Every attempt has been made to list the ingredients on each product to the best of our ability but these are not guaranteed. Please always contact the manufacturer directly to check for updates and changes to ingredient listings.
The Website is available for you to access, conditional on your acceptance without limitation or alteration of the terms and conditions set out below. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to be bound by these Website Terms.
Except as otherwise expressly stated on this Website and to the full extent permitted by law, this Site and all information contained within it regarding or relating to the Owner and its related entities, products and services is provided 'as is' and on an 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied.
It is your right to educate yourself in health and medical knowledge, to seek helpful information and make use of it for your own benefit, and for that of your family. You are the one responsible for your health. In order to make decisions in all health matters, you must educate yourself. The views and nutritional advice expressed by PuraDyme and PuraDyme New Zealand, are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
We do not claim to “cure” disease, but simply help you make physical and mental changes in your own body in order to help your body help heal itself. No material or product on this website is intended to suggest that you should not seek professional medical care, or that you should disregard professional medical advice. Always work with qualified medical professionals, even as you educate yourself in the field of detox, cleansing and alternative medicine.
No information offered here, or product sold on this website, should be interpreted as a diagnosis of any disease, nor an attempt to treat or prevent any disease or condition.
For any products and/or services purchased from PuraDyme New Zealand, you should carefully read all product packaging and instructions. While the information on this website, and the products sold on it, are discussed in the context of numerous conditions, it can be dangerous to start any health program without first consulting a local health professional.
Information and statements regarding products and/or services made available by PuraDyme L.LC. and PuraDyme New Zealand have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. PuraDyme LLC. and PuraDyme New Zealand products and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Use of material on the website
1. Except for the limited use set out these Website Terms, you may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form;
- re-transmission of the material by any medium to any other website;
- 'framing' the material on the Website with other material on any other website.
2. You may download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
3. You must not modify or copy:
- the layout of the Website; and
- any computer software and code contained in the Website.
4. The Owner reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it, vested in it or otherwise. To the full extent permitted by law, the material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media;
without the prior written consent of the Owner.
Links to other websites
1. The Website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Owner.
- provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a like to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the Owner of the linked site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
1. Features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this Website (including, without limitation, products manufactured or supplied through our business partners or suppliers which are displayed on this Website and their attributes) are approximate only and subject to change without notice. A reference to products or services on this Website does not imply or warrant that the products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality.
2. To the full extent permitted by law the Owner disclaims any and all warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings, other than as expressly set out in this Agreement, express or implied, including but not limited to:
- any warranty relating to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or of any linked sites; or
- any warranty relating to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or on any linked sites.
- any warranty that the Website, or the server that makes the site available are free of software viruses;
- any warranty that the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- any warranty that errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.<h3>
Limitation of Liability
1. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Owner nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website accepts any liability for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on the Website, whether or not the Owner is aware of such errors or omissions. Nor do they accept any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access this Site, whether arising in tort or contract. Further, the Owner does not bear any responsibility for any errors, omissions, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website.
2. The Fair Trading Act 1986 and similar State legislation in New Zealand may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Where it is permitted to do so, the Owner limits its liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded, at the option of the Owner, to:
- in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and ; or
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Use of Information Gathered
Termination of Access
1. The Owner may terminate access to the Website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for the termination of access, and the Owner has no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to the Website.
Alteration of Terms of Access
1. The Owner reserves the right to change these Terms of Access:
- with or without further notice to you; and
- without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
1. If any part of these Terms of Access is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
2. These Terms of Access will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of New Zealand, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
3. You agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand to determine any dispute arising out of these Terms of Access.
Prizes, Gifts and Giveaway Items
Subject to any specific terms or conditions that are displayed with any prize, gifts and giveaways at the time they are offered, displayed or advertised, when prizes, gifts or giveaway items or the like are offered, displayed or advertised on our Website, to full extent permitted by law The Owner:
1. may withdraw the offer of the prize/s at any time prior to the time the recipient/s of the prize are to be drawn or otherwise determined, without notice to you, in the event that we are, for any reason, unable to supply the prize/s; and
2. will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) as consequence of the withdrawal of the prize/s;
3. in the event that we are unable to supply the exact gift/s and/or giveaway item/s displayed to you for any reason, we may supply in it/their place an alternative items/s of a similar nature and value; and
4. supply of the alternative item/s will be in complete satisfaction of the Owners obligation to the recipient/s in respect of the gift/s and/or giveaway items/s, to the extent permitted by law; and
5. will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) as consequence of the supply of the alternative item/s.
Participation in Interactive Portions of the Website
1. The Website may contain interactive components where you can submit material to the Website.
2. Any intellectual property rights in any material submitted to the Website becomes and remains the sole property of the Owner. You consent to all relevant acts or omissions in relation to that person's moral rights in his or her material which may or might otherwise constitute a breach or infringement of those moral rights and, to the extent permitted by law, waives all of his or her moral rights in the material.
3. The Owner may, but is not obliged to, moderate any material you submit to the Website including, without limitation, changes to spelling and grammar. The Owner reserves the right to remove any material for any or no reason. We may also restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the Website where we believe that you have misused it or breached this Agreement.
4. You warrant that any material you provide:
- does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any rights of any person;
- is not illegal, fraudulent, sexist, racist, or in breach of any anti-discrimination law;
- is not misleading or deceptive;
- is not defamatory;
- is not obscene, offensive or in any way unsuitable for people under the age of 18 years;
You indemnify and hold the Owner harmless for any loss arising out of the Owner's use of any material you submit to the Website, including without limitation, your breach of the warranties in this clause.
5. You also warrant that any material you provide is your own personal view. If you submit material to the Website, you must disclose any affiliation with a company or organisation in the beauty industry.
Code of Practice
It is required that you identify yourself on all advertising as independent ; so as to distinguish between you and the company.
Advertising may NOT contain:
- Any PuraDyme Logo’s, without written permission from PuraDyme LLC.
- Literature or forms in whole or part, referencing Puradyme without written permission.
- Any New catch phrases, slogans, without written permission.
- Use of literature not produced and/or approved by PuraDyme.
- Medicinal uses or claims for any natural health product or dietary supplement.
The name “PuraDyme” or any of its derivatives may not be used as any part of a business name. If a new Customer has a business name, both the name of the owner and the name of their business must appear on the application.
Handling Customer Ccomplaints
In every case, it is important to handle each product complaint in a professional manner. Customers who make the extra effort to resolve a problem to the customer’s satisfaction will eventually reap the rewards.
Any customer found falsely representing PuraDyme and/or PuraDyme products will have their relationship terminated, as well, suffer possible legal action.
Retail Store Policy
PuraDyme does not restrict the sale of its products by retail stores; however, all retail establishments selling the PuraDyme line of products must be a PuraDyme Customer purchasing directly from Puradyme New Zealand or from PuraDyme LLC.
All retail establishments must market the PuraDyme products for not less then suggested retail prices established by PuraDyme. Any violation of PuraDyme’s policies and procedures may result in termination.
PuraDyme is dedicated to making these exciting products available to as many individuals as possible and keeps a close eye on all retail outlets.
PuraDyme reserves the right to market the PuraDyme products through professional establishments. These establishments must be approved by PuraDyme and purchase all products directly through PuraDyme. All approved professional establishments will sign an agreement to guarantee products will not be marketed for less than PuraDyme’s minimum selling price; as indicated on the minimum selling price list provided.
PuraDyme does not assign or recognize ‘territories’ in any manner. No representative shall imply or state that they have an exclusive territory. Doing so would be considered false representation and be grounds for PuraDyme to terminate their Membership.
Do Not Make Claims!
Every customer of PuraDyme’s Program is liable for any claim made by him/herself, not specifically found in company literature. It is deemed unethical for a customer to make claims for a product that would lead the customer to believe a product will do something other than provide supplemental nutrition to the body.
Do Not Diagnose or Prescribe
No Rep, Customer, Employee or affiliate of PuraDyme may not diagnose an illness or prescribe a cure for disease. These are the exclusive rights of licensed health professionals. We provide health supplements, not treatments or cures.
PuraDyme is the sole manufacturer/importer of PuraDyme products for resale in Canada and the United States and New Zealand. Private importing of products for resale is grounds for termination of your Account and possible legal action.
Altering or Removing Labels
No Member shall in any way alter, change, or remove the label or instructions intended by PuraDyme to accompany an PuraDyme product.
False or Damaging Statements made by an PuraDyme Member
Any person associated with puraDyme making damaging statements about: PuraDyme, PuraDyme products is grounds for immediate termination of his/her association with PuraDyme. And in that event forfeits all benefits normally received, including any rebates paid from organizations – present or future.
Limitation of Liability
PuraDyme shall not be liable for any damage (including special and consequential damages), loss, injury, expense, or fees (including legal fees) whatsoever, suffered or incurred by any PuraDyme as a result of, or arising out of, the purchase, distribution, or sale of PuraDyme’s products or any materials or documents provided to the customer.
Call Home Office regarding any Legal Problems
Call PuraDyme Head Office for advice on any potential legal problems. Remember you are an PuraDyme Customer engaged in an ethical business. You have your rights, however it is important you conduct your business in a lawful, ethical, prudent manner in order to avoid unnecessary conflicts or legal problems.